📍Based in Virginia + Free Shipping on all Domestic Orders
Have you ever found yourself in church trying to figure out what to pray for? While everyone else is continuously praying, you find yourself done in a matter of minutes watching over everyone else praying like no tomorrow. It makes you wonder, what they are praying about? and why are you done praying quickly versus everyone else? If you can relate to this situation, here are some tips that can help you know what some things are to pray for.
- You’re alive: Give thanks every morning to the fact that you are alive. Some people unfortunately don’t get that privilege.
- Ask God for the Spirit of prayer: Sometimes we do get stuck on what to pray for but continue to pray that your prayer life not only increases, but gradually gets better.
- Pray for others around you: We get so caught up in ourselves and our own issues, that sometimes we forget about the other people around us are also struggling. Pray that whatever situation they are in, to get better.
- Strength to make it through the day: We all have hard days, but always remember to pray in the morning for God to give you the strength to get through your day of school, work, or being a parent.
- Pray for Discernment: Discernment is the ability to judge well. This will allow you to understand and obtain spiritual direction.
- Pray for Patience: Our Patience is tested daily. We need to continue to pray that we have the patience to get through situations along with having the patience to wait on God’s timing.
Consider this as creating a prayer list to help you weekly. You can alter it to the changes that happen in your surroundings and your life to help you stay focused on what you need to pray for. We have to remember to pray for the simple things in life and to pray even when everything is going well.
In the book of Genesis, we see that everything in this world was spoken into existence except us. We were the ONLY ones that God created with His bare hands. So this fingerprint is a daily reminder to be who God created you to be. It’s in your DNA.